We can offer your business a great corporate social responsibility opportunity! Show your clients that you are committed to girls’ education with a reputable charity with year 10 years’ experience and great results.
We have businesses, large and small, who chose us as their charity of the year or simply donate a percentage of their monthly profits to us.
If your company or organisation donates more than 1,000 euro per year we will, with your permission, highlight your support and the reasons why you have chosen to help us.
Here are some sponsors who have already pledged their financial support:
- Ethical and hand-crafted Moroccan sneakers
- Dar Cilla and Econo-Heat
- I have spent much of my life in various countries in Africa. At one point of time I taught for two years at the Technical Institute (Mahad el Fanni) in Khartoum, Sudan, teaching Business English and Secretarial Practice to the first generation of Sudanese girls who were allowed to go out to work—a unique experience. I later had my own company in the Netherlands, TopJobs Consultants, working together with 17 women, all of us doing our best to help other women move up the career ladder.
Now it is ‘back to basics’ and I am delighted to sponsor personally one of the Moroccan girls (Khadija Ait Bounderk) who is privileged to stay in Hostal Asni—founded by Education For All—enabling her to continue her studies to senior level. Added to this, for every copy of my book which is sold € 1 goes to Education For All hopefully helping to pay the electricity bills for the Econo-Heating panels with which my son is happy to make a contribution to the ‘winter-well-being’ of the girls.
Every little helps—these girls are part of the future of Morocco.
- Zoë Ouwehand, www.darcilla.com, March 2010
- Discover Limited
- Our business is Educational Field Study Trips and Community projects to France and Morocco for schools, colleges and universities. We are happy to support this project that brings the life long gift of education to girls who would otherwise not get the opportunity.
- Explore Worldwide Limited
- Explore offer small group adventure tours worldwide with 18 different tours to Morocco, including the High Atlas. Explore was founded over 25 years ago on the principle that travel should take you beyond the magnet of mass tourism and enable you to experience the real wonders of the world without compromising the integrity of their culture and environment.
- Els and Ed Hulshof
- It is our conviction that a good education is very important especially for girls in third world countries. We got this belief having worked with low educated Moroccan ladies in the Netherlands. We were impressed by the sincere commitment of the Van den Berg family to help girls from the remote districts around Marrakech.
Els and Ed Hulshof, the Netherlands
- Ida Stroosnijder, teksten en trainingen
- Ida writes and edits texts for governmental organizations in The Netherlands. Ida also teaches writing skills to government officials.
- Kahina Giving Beauty
- Kahina Giving Beauty is a line of premium all natural skincare based on purest argan oil sourced from Morocco in combination with other high-quality ingredients from around the world. Adhering to our core philosophy of giving back to those that do the hard work of extracting the oil at the heart of our line, Kahina is proud to support Education For All to provide much-needed services to girls in the region.
- Kasbah du Toubkal
- The Kasbah du Toubkal at Imlil has been committed to helping the community in which it works. We are very happy to support this worthwhile project.
- Medina Spa
- Une invitation à la Beauté et au Bien-Etre au coeur d’un Riad.
- Original Editions
- Original Editions help their clients realise their full potential by enabling them to develop an innovation culture.
- Oum Rugs
- Oum means mother in Moroccan. It is the company’s intention to honor all of the women artisans who weave these special rugs. As part of this mission, Oum donates a portion of its revenues to EFA Morocco, a local NGO that provides girls from rural communities with access to secondary education.
- Rabobank De Langstraat
- Rabobank De Langstraat
5140 CC Waalwijk
- Rotary Club of Brampton & Longtown, UK
- One of Rotary Internationals key drivers is to improve literacy across the world particularly amongst women and girls. We hope that our donation may be the start of a long-term relationship between Education For All and Rotary International.
- Beauty Heroes
Beauty Heroes delivers so much more than clean beauty. It is our mission to be your most trusted source for healthy beauty, and we take great pride in knowing your needs and exceeding them with Heroic Customer Care.
- Souljourn Yoga
An exploration of consciousness both on the mat and in the world to promote girls education everywhere.
- Sun Trails
Not just luxury & boutique tours of Morocco. Sun Trails craft unique Morocco travel experiences. So that Morocco will travel within you long after you returned home.
- Susan Worner Tours
Susan Worner Tours offer botanical tours to Morocco, South Africa and Guadeloupe plus France, Italy, Portugal and Switzerland closer to home.
With small convivial groups, expert guides and character hotels each tour is personally devised to provide quality, care and attention to detail.
We aspire to opening our clients’ eyes to different cultures and their people from which there’s much to learn. We are proud to donate some of our guests’ tour costs to Education For All – the future of Morocco.
- The Tutors’ Association, UK
- The Tutors’ Association is a non-profit making organisation and is proud to create a platform where teachers and tutors may advertise their services, raise awareness of and support educational charities and offer links to resources for teachers, tutors, parents and students.
- Valerius Reizen
- Not an ordinary travel agency, but an independent all-round tour operator specialized in tailor-made travel. To serve individual travellers, looking for inspiration and professionalism.Valerius Reizen is closely involved in the development of sustainable tourism and is trying to contribute where possible by means of environment friendly policies. We will check the positive effects of travel on nature, culture and the local population and try to limit the negative effects as much as possible. By means of proper information about sustainability and alternatives we want to make a responsible choice. Valerius Reizen is committed to achieve these objectives and we make time and resources available to support local communities and to protect the environment.