We are lucky to have many schools who actively fundraise to sponsor girls at EFA. We are looking for more partner schools to support and participate in the EFA project. If you would like to fundraise for us, please contact for more details.
You can also download our schools fundraising document. Participating schools can receive a ‘friends of EFA’ certificate, as well as regular updates about the girl(s) they are sponsoring, and the possibility to arrange visits to the houses if you are in Morocco.
Please watch this short animated video about EFA:
Thanks to our current school partners.
- Bristol Grammar School
- As an independent day school we are extremely proud of our excellent exam results but life at Bristol Grammar School is about so much more than that. Our House system provides every student with an extended family within the School and develops a sense of friendship, pride and belonging in our pupils that lasts long after they leave us. A huge range of sports and extra curricular activities gives each boy and girl the opportunity to discover their own talents and passions.
- The British School of Brussels
- The British School of Brussels, situated 30 minutes from the city centre on a beautiful campus, offers a British education to International families in the heart of Europe, with pupils from some 70 nationalities on roll. Our tagline expresses the key elements of our school: learning, inspiring, a community working together and success.
During our studytrip in 2011 we visited the boarding houses, we were happy to meet the girls and saw a presentation of the initiators of this project (Cees and Marijke van den Berg). This was quite a special experience for both students and lecturers and sparked the initiative for a fundraising event. Subsequently the EFA project won the ‘battle of the fundraising events’ during our annual Christmas staff diner, implicating a 3 year commitment (2011-2014). We aim to raise 1000 euros per year, depending on the goodwill and efforts of our colleagues and students here at Saxion.
Collaborating with EFA is a clear win-win situation for Saxion; it implicates improvement of qualitiy of life by education in combination with hospitality! We fully subscribe EFA’s vision and hope to make difference with our support.
- Sevenoaks School
- Sevenoaks is a co-educational day and boarding school for 11 to 18 year olds.
- Lewes Old Grammar School
- Lewes Old Grammar School (LOGS) in Lewes, East Sussex, is an independent co-educational day school accredited by the Independent Schools Council.
- International School of Lyon
- International School of Lyon (ISL) is an English-language international school in Sainte Foy-Lès-Lyon, France, near Lyon.
- Fulham Cross Girls School
- Fulham Cross Girls’ School is a secondary school with academy status for girls aged 11-16, located in the Fulham area of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, England.
- The King’s School, Canterbury
- The King's School, Canterbury is an independent, co-educational boarding and day school in Kent, England.
If you would like to discuss how your school may join this initiative, then please contact us.