- • We take your privacy and security very seriously which is why we have a policy in place to protect your personal information.
- • We recognise and adhere to our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
- • We are committed to our supporters, and the information you provide to us will never be used by others.
- • We will occasionally send you email to confirm a donations or update you about our work if you have subscribed to our newsletter. We will always give you the option to opt out in the subscribe section.
Collecting Your Email Address
- • We use MailChimp which is a secure platform we use to write our newsletters. Your email addressed are acquired through our newsletter sign up page which you have willingly signed up for.
- • JustGiving also provide us with your emails, but only if you opt to show them when you make a donation. We will not use these emails for any purpose other than to contact you to thank you for making a donation or setting up a Fundraising page.
- • We never collect information in relation to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual orientation or biometric data.
We strongly advise that you use hard-to-guess, unique passwords for your accounts with JustGiving to reduce the risk of fraud. When you make an online donation to EFA is is either through JustGiving or PayPal. JustGiving and PayPal have protections to secure your payment information and this is not shared with us.
If you make a donation via bank transfer or cheque, we do not store that information. Your bank is responsible for protecting your data.
Education For All and your privacy
At Education For All, we respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a visitor to our website, you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences.
When you provide Education For All with your name (or alias), email address, mailing address, or telephone number, and you “opt in,” Education For All and Education For All representatives may use the provided information to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, new services and other Education For All related information.
Education For All does not offer, or allow the use of, any user-provided information to third parties.
Education For All respects the rights users give us when opting to receive email communications. It is our objective to retain the long-term ability to continue to communicate with our users.
If you do not want Education For All or Education For All representatives to contact you, you may “opt out” of this preference at any time by contacting Education For All directly at
- • Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
- • Education For All does use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the site is used so that we can keep improving it for our users. Without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies we would not be able to provide the service we do.
- • The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- • Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- • Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. They are Pinterest, Instagram, Vimeo and FontAwesome.
- • If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your web browser to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser. Search in your cookie folders for ‘efamorocco.org’ (or ‘efamaroc.org’) to find cookies that you wish to delete.
How Education For All will protect your personal information
- • Education For All will always protect the personal information that you share with us.
- • Education For All stores information internally in a controlled, secure environment.
- • If Education For All requests general demographic information, this information is limited to reporting purposes only; members remain anonymous.
- • Phone numbers, email addresses, and postal addresses are never shared for demographic reports with outside entities.
How to update your personal information
You can help Education For All maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your name, address, title, phone number, or your e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information, or you prefer to stop receiving communication from Education For All, feel free to contact us at any time. Education For All Privacy contacts include:
If you change your email or postal address, please contact Education For All. In order to make the appropriate corrections, please include both your old and new address.
The Education For All website may contain links to other “non-Education For All” websites. Education For All assumes no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such websites. Education For All encourages you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites; their privacy practices may differ from ours.
If you have any further queries on use of your data, please contact